the super sad piano/strings song when noble team sees the glassing of new Alexandria right after Kat died.
Never forget Reach.
If someone could please do a piano transcription of the beginning of Halo: Reach's Exodus I would greatly appreciate it. I've tried somewhat myself but I'm not getting anywhere, mostly because I don't have much time to spare.
The first song in "New Alexandria" for piano. Plays at the beginning of the level.
Request The package Sowrd Base piano:Iwould like the sheets for these 2 songs please i love those songs and im making corrections of Tip of the Spear (for Piano) from jarps in my zip will be the full orchestra and the drums
"The Battle Begins" from Halo: Reach. For piano. Fairly easy to play.
Enjoy. Rate. Comment. (Acronymized ERC)
almost done with it. I made some corrections that theawesome1 helped me out with. if you cant open it its cause i used finale printmusic 2011 there s a free 30day trail for it but i will also put up a midi and pdf soon
if at any point anyone could do sheets for these songs that would be awesome!!!
This is my transcription of the first track of the Tip of the Spear Suite from the Halo: Reach Soundtrack.
This transcription is pretty difficult, and there are some parts which are especially tricky to perform (please see below). Once again, pedaling, articulation and dynamics are mostly left to the pianist's discretion. The sheet music is mostly a guideline.
Also, this is not a direct transcription, I have added several notes to certain parts of the pieces to make it sound a little better (and of course I might have gotten some notes wrong).
If there is any need to, I will be editing this piece in the future.
In any case, share and enjoy!
Difficulty: Quite Hard (with some very hard bits)
- Sheet music (.pdf)
- Midi sequence (.midi)
- Finale Notation file (.mus and .bak)
Please rate and comment!
- A nicer sounding version (because I used a plug-in for Finale) is available here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WTRowWb-J0
- At about 2:40 or so it suddenly gets a lot louder (so please don't get a heart attack or something :< )
- My notation isn't the best, e.g. bars 130 to 133 and bars 58-65. Sorry ):
- The transition at bar 137-138 is kind of abrupt, but that's how it is (I think).
- The mordent in the right hand in bar 73 (which is written out in full) requires you to be able to cover one octave with the thumb and middle finger of your right hand, and even if you can it is still kind of tricky to do at the speed the piece is played at, so ignore it if you wish.
- The jumps in the left hand at bars 157 and 161 are rather crazy, you could try, I guess, otherwise think the best fix would be to play the left hand of this section in a similar way to bars 82-93.
- The jumps in the left hand in the bars 98 to 101 and 170 to 177 are a little tricky, easier than those above, but still kind of tricky nonetheless.
Full score sounds pretty good tell me what you think so far when theawesome1 comes out with his i will modify mine
also if anyone can do the song new Alexandria from halo reach that would be awesome
i was wondering if anyone could to the song tip of the spear from halo reach i would greatly appreciate it!!!! thx
I would greatly appreciate it if someone could transcribe the piano from the song "Ashes" from the Halo reach OST.
Music is here:
This is the sheet music to the song "Epilogue" off of the Halo Reach OST. I learned it by ear the other day, and saw a request for it. I figured, "Might as well." Enjoy
If anyone can respond, I'm asking for sheet music to halo reach's epilogue music, but just the piano solo, the first minute.
you can find the music here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRxsZUWgksY